http://www.ccmetro.com/ReadNews.asp?ID=20581

1. 我国定制的首批日本新干线列车运抵青岛
2. 日本新干线是世界上第一条高速铁路,最高时速可达 ...

死亡近百人的出軌事故的是日本窄軌線的207系,與新幹線的技術全無關係
仲有,高鐵意外史上只有ICE-1過單屬死亡近百人的大事故:(,
而ICE-1及其推拉版ICE-2最終無任何國家肯落單買

[ 本帖最後由 89B 於 2006-3-10 11:55 編輯 ]

500 發表於 2006-3-10 03:00

Shinkansen technology used in E2 is based on late 80s to mid 90s where VVVF + 3 phase async. AC motor became more praticial for commerical usage, and entry level of aerodynamics analysis where it came from aeroplane building is used to built a enviroment noise friendly train.

I can saftey comment that reverse enginnering Shinkansen only renders nothing for China.
Shinkansen is built to be a total system of intergration within a extreme high margin.

I soemehow know some unexposed secrets of Fastech 360 series from my sources, but I won't bother to spilt out here to stay out of troubles(the rules of cooperative secret here is understandable ONLY by lawyers, pun line included). :P
No, imsg is not welcomed to ask about them, too. It is always hard to draw the line to how much infomation should be "saftey" leak out, I will, however, trys to spilt out the basic direction of new technologies were done.

To me, the Japanese railway enginners are the guru compare to the Europeans counterparts in terms of innovations, boldness to breakthrough something ordinary to conventionals stuffs.
(Japan still not having a all round test track so far, their technologies were built on their working lines and complex modelling simulations.)

BTW, the news above is crap to all of us, overdosage of them make one mind sicks.;P
(Where's the health warning notices gone???)

[ 本帖最後由 500 於 2006-3-10 03:12 編輯 ]
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: 我国定制的首批日本新干线列车运抵青岛