leslie 發表於 2006-3-14 17:30

(當年"晴")取道香港去澳門的澳巴Hino Liesee

攝於天水圍一停車場
http://www.hksbp.com/p/tcm-liesee.jpg

wanhou 發表於 2006-3-14 21:31

time flies, it's been more than 5 years.

TCM didn't do a good job in maintainance. The interior is dirty; you can find rusts on some windows. Overload always happens, which really hurts the chasis. I can hear loud noise when the driver presses the brake.

Off point comment:
Originally TCM brought 24 wu-zhou-lon "hybrid" buses, however, only 3 of them are here.The reason is that the performance of those buses are very unstable. The technology basically is immature. There are 28 batteries on each buses; they are all linked together. If one is down, then the rest can't function. I can also see a staff from wu-zhou-lon teaching/ accompanying the driver for every single trip. Only 3 drivers know how to operate this kind of bus. The rest of the batch are still in mainland, trying to be fixed.

My conclusion is that it's not a good idea to buy a large number of this kind of bus. I also expects that the old Nissan Dissel "big" bus will stay on service for a longer time

leslie 發表於 2006-3-15 01:36

原帖由 wanhou 於 2006-3-14 21:31 發表
time flies, it's been more than 5 years.

TCM didn't do a good job in maintainance. The interior is dirty; you can find rusts on some windows. Overload always happens, which really hurts the chas ...

一早都話五洲龍Hybird唔多掂啦...香港架Cat Engine都入得一架咁多,之後沒有人敢入...

澳巴d車,保養比新福利差...如果加埋咁差的中下價國貨,營運遲早拖垮.正正經經入d環保柴油車好過啦
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: (當年"晴")取道香港去澳門的澳巴Hino Liesee