hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (C) Transport 交通討論區 航空(C2) [Flight Report] Dragonair Fuzhou - Hong Kong
開啟左側

[飛行報告] [Flight Report] Dragonair Fuzhou - Hong Kong

[複製鏈接]
hkskyline 發表於 2017-2-8 23:53 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Advertisement

I got to the Apollo Hotel at 5:15pm, well in advance of the 8:20pm flight departure, anticipating waiting or traffic delays and a quick bite at the airport. There is a separate ticketing office next to where the buses are parked. 25 yuan later, a bus was about to depart and the ticket collector told me stoically to wait for the next one as the 5:20pm departure pulled out early. The board said the next bus would leave at 5:35pm, but immediately, the next one pulled up and let us board.

An hour later of abiding by the speed limit, we pulled into the departures level at sunset.

Fuzhou's airport is not big at all. I first walked around the domestic check-in area. The building is not an architectural masterpiece but rather functional.

The international section is separated off requiring entering into the restricted area for passengers only. There, a long line snaked around Dragonair's counters, which already occupied half of the section. An agent was at the front of the line directing people around, including making use of the exclusive Marco Polo lines when they were free. Good to see proactiveness.

Next to it is immigration, which required a short wait, and then 2 lanes of security, where the agent directed us to the priority line when it was empty. All the formalities were done within 10 minutes and I exited into the waiting lounge.

There were only 3 international flights on the board, one to Kaohsiung that was delayed, my flight, and a Xiamen Airlines flight to Sydney past 10pm.

This airport's toilets are also probably the cleanest public toilets in the city, thanks to the sparse traffic. They automatically flushed, didn't smell of cigaratte smoke, and there were paper towels available. A water dispenser for both lukewarm and hot water was available outside with cups in case you didn't bring your own bottle.

There isn't much in terms of shops or restaurants. I stopped by the fish ball restaurant for my last chance to eat this local delicacy for double the price of the city. 20 yuan wasn't too bad. The cooking station was right at the front so it caught some attention of passers-by. The restaurant also served other types of food but the prices were a bit more out of whack.

The incoming plane arrived at 7:30pm, so there was no way we could start boarding according to the official time of 7:40 on my boarding pass. Boarding eventually began at around 8 and we pushed back just 10 minutes behind schedule at 8:30. The A330 was again quite full and most passengers were mainlanders, who needed more attentive care from the flight attendants on the basics of flying - no hand bags in the exit row, seat belts, staying seated during taxi.

There weren't too many airport movements and we took off after a short 10-minute taxi. Our flight would take about an hour and 15 minutes in decent weather. After the seat belt sign turned off, the crew went into action to distribute a plane-load of meals. It was a sandwich once again but different from the inbound. The chicken was surprisingly moist and juicy, and tasted much better than it looked. There was no drinks service and I had to ask for additional juice. It is really a short flight anyway and they were quick to respond.

Our flight time increased as we were airborne and we were due to land at 10pm. I didn't finish too many episodes of Sex in the City by the time we started descending. The monitor showed the typical connection screens but what caught my attention was the arrival gate. We were going to end up at a remote bus gate today. Great.

This isn't Hong Kong Express or its LCC friends.

I helped myself to taking a few more photos of the premium cabin during the slow exit to the bus, which they stuffed like a sardine can. I left the airport with only hand baggage at 10:30pm.

Thanks for reading. More photos : http://www.globalphotos.org/ka-fuzhou.htm  

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 03:47