hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (A) Life 生活討論區 其他討論題目 (N) [報章] 父親籐條痛打女兒被捕
開啟左側

[報章] 父親籐條痛打女兒被捕

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| smal 發表於 2005-8-20 21:20 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

[ref=344989]camoran[/ref]  在 2005-8-20 05:41 AM 發表:

依家打仔屬於發洩
近年社會積怨不少
父母有時會選擇發洩子女身上
另外現代父母大多數社會經歷都唔係好深
唔知打到咩程度要收手,結果過左火位
而且現代父母打完就算,唔話俾靚仔知佢錯咩
結果佢下次又奀皮,父母又再打.

亦都係我想講既另一個point,有 d 人生黎都唔知為乜,教又唔識教,反而害死個小朋友。無啦啦黎到呢個世界,做果幾年人就死左啦。真係為乜呢?養得大又無能力供佢讀書,教好佢地。等個小朋友唔入歧途,無所事事,打家劫舍,人地話去斬人囉,咁就走左去斬斬斬,最後被人斬鬼死埋。咁同非洲 d 老虎,班馬真係無乜分別...................

#:-X
老二做PR, GER 走晒, Inevitable
238X 發表於 2005-8-20 21:33 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=345344]smal[/ref]  在 2005-8-20 09:20 PM 發表:

亦都係我想講既另一個point,有 d 人生黎都唔知為乜,教又唔識教,反而害死個小朋友。無啦啦黎到呢個世界,做果幾年人就死左啦。真係為乜呢?養得大又無能力供佢讀書,教好佢地。等個小朋友唔入歧途,無所事事 ...

老實說,這個世界也真的人口爆炸,真有這麼多人自暴自
棄無藥可救,也許是幫助世界節約資源。而且,這是他們
的自由,即使我們無從解決他們的問題,也要尊重他們的
自由啊。
推文或跟推文者帖,一律舉報,不作通知
S3BL100 發表於 2005-8-20 21:48 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=345356]238X[/ref]  在 2005-8-20 09:33 PM 發表:

自由啊。

閣下的回應有點兒朱城虎的味道.
 樓主| smal 發表於 2005-8-20 21:56 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

[ref=345356]238X[/ref]  在 2005-8-20 01:33 PM 發表:

自由啊。

你說得對,不過弊左這些自暴自棄的人再分拆為,自己個仔死左,yeah,上深圳入個靚茶,做個靚手術,扮處女再蒲過,之後有再生過 (雖然天有眼,每"人" 最多可以落 3 次) 。ok,呢 d 都仲識自己更生,none of my business。

有一 d ,剩係識生,生完就當 d 仔女泰山咁放去通山走,為既只係每個月多 2000 蚊洗。呢 d 就真係非常唔要得啦,大佬,假假地我都有交稅架!!
(據社署數據: 綜援金額為三人家庭八千元,四人家庭一萬元。五人以上更多)
試問一個健全政府點會現兜兜送錢比人唔洗做架?北歐三國,囉 income benefit 要做社工 / 社會服務令架!  點解唔可以出張個人 "八仔" ,張 d 綜援直接過數呢?"八仔" 可能好多野都買唔到,但起碼可以杜絕 "某" d 人去皇崗比首期,甚至去泰國九天豪華遊。
唔出綜援"八仔",都出返張援卡呀。 (算啦,呢度講無用架啦..........)

最後你就當我種族歧視啦,綜援分比 d 黃皮既都算啦,仲要分比 d 啡皮黑皮既黑工,真係睇唔過眼
art0925 發表於 2005-8-23 00:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Everyone whose born in HK and are HK Citizens are entitle to the government financial aid if they are qualify and in need, doesn't matter if they are red, green, blue, black, or yellow, white.....You have to open you horizon....South East Asian HK Citizen are still part of us, we shouldn't have to catagorized them as inferior.  What makes us better then them??  If we keep discriminating them, do you think they will ever break the cycle of proverty....No one in this world wants government help if they are financially sound...Do you think they are shameless??  This is just like the African Americans, they are hard to break the cycle of proverty because of discrimination....Especailly from Chinese from HK or Taiwan that are living US....(At least White American won't display it, but Chinese will...)

[ref=345385]smal[/ref]  在 2005-8-20 09:56 PM 發表:

你說得對,不過弊左這些自暴自棄的人再分拆為,自己個仔死左,yeah,上深圳入個靚茶,做個靚手術,扮處女再蒲過,之後有再生過 (雖然天有眼,每"人" 最多可以落 3 次) 。ok,呢 d 都仲識自己更生, ...

[ Last edited by art0925 on 2005-8-23 at 00:45 ]
Dat of Seattle
 樓主| smal 發表於 2005-8-23 04:05 | 顯示全部樓層
自由啊。

真係越睇越興,講埋 d 野真係可以咁唔負責任既?!! 唔會係為左回文而回文呀?
你有無諗過個細路有無得選擇? 個細路有無他的自由? 個細路又有無被尊重過呀? (睇黎問你有無都多餘…….) 你係咪話而家 d 科技先進到個細路可以揀老豆老母咁巴閉?

閣下所謂既回文只係比我睇到某 d 故步自封既香港人 d 思想真係狹隘得可憐。

照你既偉論黎推斷,假設這個世界也真的男人越來越多,男人性慾需要發洩,一大班麻甩佬專捉麻甩仔黎軟禁雞姦。捉正你,將你軟禁後再連環雞姦,你無力反抗,唔到你揀。這都是他們
的自由,他們都是對住自己喜歡既野做自己喜歡做的事呀!! 你會唔會尊重他們的自由呢?

Everyone whose born in HK and are HK Citizens are entitle to the government financial aid if they are qualify and in need, doesn't matter if they are red, green, blue, black, or yellow, white.....

So what if some aint born in HK then?  Be careful there,  you are discriminating the 3-point-odd mil. Chinese kids who were born in China, with a HK dad!! Those kids got the HK ID and they might be at your next door.

You have to open you horizon....South East Asian HK Citizen are still part of us, we shouldn't have to catagorized them as inferior.  
I am indeed opened my horizon very much, but I aint blind.  As long as those immigrants are working for their lives. I’m fine with it.

What makes us better th[a]n them??  
We were born here, we work for our lives and we pay tax, FULLSTOP.

If we keep discriminating them, do you think they will ever break the cycle of proverty....
We don’t want to discriminating them, as long as they come here and work for a living.  Not just simply taking benefits in a so-called foreign country.  Also if we dun discriminate them, it still doesn’t mean we have to treat them first class.  According to Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs.  We will be very kind if we can satisfy their basic needs.  Self-esteem will be gained, once basic needs are satified.

No one in this world wants government help if they are financially sound...Do you think they are shameless??  
Well well…….I’m afraid some really are shamless
去年665個案 涉款3960萬
「試過有申領單親綜援者,其伴侶在我們家訪時躲在底,結果被發現」。
http://hk.news.yahoo.com/050613/12/1dh5t.html  

Especailly from Chinese from HK or Taiwan that are living US....(At least White American won't display it, but Chinese will...)
So here, are you implying urself or are you telling me that you are a white who can read Chiense?  

Btw, since this topic was mainly discussed in Chinese, do you mind putting the discussion back on the right track by putting your comments in Chinese?  Not knowing how to type Chinese is not an excuse.  There are loads of online interpreting websites which are free-to-use, and they only take seconds to translate passages.  Having seen you joining this discussion happily, I have no doubt that your Chinese reading skill is not ‘crap’.  So editing your comments in Chinese wouldn’t be a mission for you either.  Thank you for joining this discussion.  

[ Last edited by smal on 2005-8-22 at 20:43 ]
nwfb1110 發表於 2005-8-23 20:53 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

警方會用甚麼控罪來起訴疑犯?

這些案件法官通常會怎樣判決的?

最後這些涉嫌打人既證物會否被充公?
宏  Wang
asv2 發表於 2005-8-23 21:11 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=344829]smal[/ref]  在 2005-8-20 09:16 AM 發表:

咪話我口衰講啦,方唔係d 隔離鄰舍班 3姑6婆 嫌人地夜媽媽打女嘈鬼住晒,報警話隔離屋擾人清夢咩........#:-/

睇下篇新聞先啦唔該.........
朝早十點,個男人趕個女出去
鄰居已經忍到十二點幾先報警,大大話話嘈左兩個鐘頭
警察黎到,個做老豆既都仲要同差人扭番半個鐘計,
去到下晝一點三先捨得開門.......

唔塔佢就假囉.........#:-*#:-*

如果夜晚由十點開始嘈?邊個咁好耐性比佢嘈到一點先訓?
唔駛返工返學呀大佬?你教女還教女,唔好要到隔離左右陪教先得架........
kenny_hou 發表於 2005-8-25 03:29 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=348255]nwfb1110[/ref]  在 2005-8-23 08:53 PM 發表:

警方會用甚麼控罪來起訴疑犯?

應該係用"畜意傷害他人身體"起訴疑犯
只有傻大包先可以同小蛮永遠在一起
art0925 發表於 2005-8-25 04:49 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

I'm apologizing on writing in English, however, being living in the states for 11 years, I'm sorry to say that I don't type in Chinese.  Also, HKITALK does not ban members on typing in English, as I believe that most members can read English too, until HKITALK forces it's boardmate to type in Chinese, I will continue to type in English (As it's going to be a chore to type Chinese!!  And if Italk amend such rule, I will then shut my self up because I can't express my opinion freely then)

BTW: I'm the son of American born Chinese and British Chinese.

[ref=347740]smal[/ref]  在 2005-8-23 04:05 AM 發表:

真係越睇越興,講埋 d 野真係可以咁唔負責任既?!! 唔會係為左回文而回文呀?
你有無諗過個細路有無得選擇? 個細路有無他的自由? 個細路又有無被尊重過呀? (睇黎問你有無都多餘…….) 你係咪話而家 d 科技 ...
Dat of Seattle
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:49