hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (B) Bus 巴士討論區 外地巴士討論 (B5) My goodbye to route 38 (Stagecoach)
返回列表 發新帖
開啟左側

My goodbye to route 38 (Stagecoach)

[複製鏈接]
hkbw 發表於 2005-10-31 02:17 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

[ref=408148]GoAhead[/ref]  在 2005-10-31 01:51 發表:

從我的第一幅相, 可以清楚見到果幾幅相係在廠外而不是廠內, 如果對該區道路唔熟悉, 你可到 www.tfl.gov.uk

另外, 我當日係同一班外國人一同拍照, 我有一個朋友亦拍得同一照片

最後請你下之查清查楚後先出文, 我並不想引起無聊嘅罵戰, 自重!!!!

呢位新板友, 唔該你熟讀下本板板規.
根據站規28c, 閣下有責任在出文時指明閣下所處之位置屬
公眾地方.

貼這些相片而引起其他人的懷疑, 我想這個責任不在其他人, 而在
閣下本身.

亦都唔該晒板主解釋清楚某幾點..但有一點, 本人在imsg內有提及,
但板主依然未回答. 煩請解答.

[ Last edited by hkbw on 2005-10-31 at 02:23 ]
殺雞焉用牛刀?!
admin15 發表於 2005-10-31 02:49 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=408164]hkbw[/ref]  在 2005-10-30 18:17 發表:
呢位新板友, 唔該你熟讀下本板板規.
根據站規28c, 閣下有責任在出文時指明閣下所處之位置屬
公眾地方.

貼這些相片而引起其他人的懷疑, 我想這個責任不在其他人, 而在
閣下本身.

亦都唔該晒板主解釋 ...

Can I ask you to file a proper complaint to me by iMsg in the first place
please? You can suspect a breach of rules if you wish but it is down to
me to make the judgement whether it is the case or not, and it shall
be handled by authorised personnel where necessary.

I would also suggest you make a query of where those pictures were
taken instead of jumping into harsh accussions like you did in the first
place. I do not see what you have done was any more right at all.

As per your query, I have responded accordingly. If you are not satisfied
you shall email to contact@hkitalk.net.

Moderator (B5)
[站務文章]
 樓主| GoAhead 發表於 2005-10-31 03:33 | 顯示全部樓層
-- deleted --

[ Last edited by GoAhead on 2005-10-30 at 19:36 ]
smal 發表於 2005-10-31 04:13 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

RT190 @ Leyton Garage
老二做PR, GER 走晒, Inevitable
 樓主| GoAhead 發表於 2005-11-1 21:42 | 顯示全部樓層
Follow you
yblumann 發表於 2005-11-2 17:29 | 顯示全部樓層

Route 38: history and legal position regarding the special operations

Short history of route 38:

a. Route 38 run from Victoria to Hackney, Clapton,Leyton and Loughton.
b. when the Victoria Line was opened in 1969, route 38 was cut back to Leyton. Route 20, running between Walthamstow and Loughton replaced the northern section of the route.
c. In the early 90s, as a result of traffic congestion, London Buses cut long routes into seperate shorter routes. Route 38 was cut back to Clpaton Pond, and Route 56 replaced it between Leyton and Clapton.

But, route 38 has always operated from Leyton garage, and the buses had to run empty from Clapton to Leyton Garage. so the route was transferred to Clapton garage.

RT190 and RT191 did operate on route 38 briefly in the late 1940s. it is remarkable that both are now preserved. but both of those buses are not licensed [and insured] to run in public service.  The same applied to RMC1456 RT1702 and some other buses that were seen running on the same roads as route 38 but not carrying passangers.

Background to the operation of special buses on last days of routemasters.

On last days of routemaster operation, we normally have special guests appearing on the route, in addition to the normal buses that are running. many of the visitors are old preserved buses.
The official and legal position for this operation is:
The extra buses are operating on a seperate one day bus route. For instance, route 38 is registered as a daily bus requiring 50 buses. the extra 16 visitors were officially registered as operating a one day special route also called route 38.
Those buses had to operate by an approved, officially registered and approved public service operator, carrying an operating disk for the bus.
The bus itself had to pass a licensing test to class 6, and insured accordingly. this means that it can carry passangers and run in normal service.
Those conditions must be legally followed by TfL London buses and everyone in the UK. Otherwise the operation would not be legal, and there is no insurance cover.

As you can see, it is not simple to arrange the special operations, and there is a lot of work behind the scene in getting the operation going.

Another by-law by London Buses [which are the traffic commissioners for London] bans buses from running in the streets showing a route munber and destination- unless they operate in service. such buses should not display a blind at all. and, indeed, we know of instances where such buses were fined by London Buses. indeed I have heard that the owner of RMC1456 had an official warning from London buses!

If you now consider the operation of route 38 on Friday:
1, Normal route 38 with 50 buses running between clapton and victoria
2. extra route 38 with 16 guests - a route registered for one day- between victoria and clapton
3. ST922 running a "photographer service", but not in serice, between Green Park and Mildmay park with official permission by london buses.

When route 159 looses routemasters, the special extra operation would be running on Thurs 8 Dec. The details would be available soon. On Friday,the change over from routemasters to volvos B7Ls would happen at mid day. no specials would run in public service.

Regards

Yoram
iczer3 發表於 2005-11-3 17:16 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

[ref=406955]hkbw[/ref]  在 2005-10-29 23:46 發表:

冇估錯的話, 樓主最尾個張合照都應該5點幾既時候影的吧...
再冇估錯的話, 樓主應該都係那幾個大聲叫囂的華人巴士迷的其中之一吧?!

相片中背景既鐘樓顯示係四點四
Enviro 500!
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement