hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (C) Transport 交通討論區 航空(C2) New AA Logo; Say Goodbye to American's Eagle
開啟左側

New AA Logo; Say Goodbye to American's Eagle

[複製鏈接]
FS1819 發表於 2013-1-17 23:06 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Advertisement

http://www.aa.com/newamerican#

New logo for American Airlines. In my opinion, it is as bad as JAL's old "new livery." The old AA livery was very iconic, and very American. It seems to me that they are trying to add European flare to their livery. But it just does not work.
gordon 發表於 2013-1-18 09:30 | 顯示全部樓層
But, seems the Americans like the Eagle, as there is a "Save the eagle" campaign when AA plans to renew their logo before.
喺總站尾拉500鏡影總站頭的巴士係咩玩法
skpracta 發表於 2013-1-18 13:04 | 顯示全部樓層
My First Impression is : USA finally have its flag carrier.
AVD1 發表於 2013-1-18 16:55 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

To be honest, I am quite like the new livery of the AA. Although the old whole silver livery is ionic, but it is too old style. They use the old livery almost half century. During this period, UA, DL and other USA carriers change their livery several times already. I think this is a good improvement for American to change their new look, at lease they can give a new impression to the passengers. As the video say, they will introduce the 77W soon; this is a good movement to change and let the passengers know that they can bring the new service to the customers.
LJ7006 = MF5119 = AVD1
ML29 發表於 2013-1-18 21:05 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 skpracta 於 2013-1-18 13:04 發表
My First Impression is : USA finally have its flag carrier.
Do you mean it's finally got the national flag on it?
The logo of US Airways bears the national flag for long...
We're part of The Go-Ahead Group
 樓主| FS1819 發表於 2013-1-19 03:08 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 AVD1 於 18-1-2013 16:55 發表
To be honest, I am quite like the new livery of the AA. Although the old whole silver livery is ionic, but it is too old style. They use the old livery almost half century. During this period, UA, DL  ...
But that doesn't mean making a new logo that feels such unbalanced. The new logo feels as though it would be tipping over soon.
They should have just use the old logo and modernise it along with a new livery.
AVD1 發表於 2013-1-19 08:21 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 FS1819 於 2013-1-19 03:08 發表
But that doesn't mean making a new logo that feels such unbalanced. The new logo feels as though it would be tipping over soon.
They should have just use the old logo and modernise it along with a new ...

well, I am thinking that the old logo is not very match for the modern livery... you know that old logo is a out-date product, it is very difficult to put the old stuff and mix the new thing, right ? The latest livery of JAL is a good example - they put their old logo and try to improve that as a new thing. So what is the final result of that ? You said that in #1 already ~
LJ7006 = MF5119 = AVD1
 樓主| FS1819 發表於 2013-1-20 15:07 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 AVD1 於 19-1-2013 08:21 發表

well, I am thinking that the old logo is not very match for the modern livery... you know that old logo is a out-date product, it is very difficult to put the old stuff and mix the new thing, right ? ...
My view is that they should have kept the Eagle, but modernise it a little. The "AA" text could go. Place the Eagle on the left of the "American Airlines" text in the text logo.

The problem with JAL's new livery is Eurowhite. It feels empty.
skpracta 發表於 2013-1-21 19:31 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 FS1819 於 2013-1-20 15:07 發表
My view is that they should have kept the Eagle, but modernise it a little. The "AA" text could go. Place the Eagle on the left of the "American Airlines" text in the text logo.

The problem with JAL' ...

Actually they do have kept the eagle in a very subtle way..... Look at the New AA Company Logo and you will understand......
AVD1 發表於 2013-1-22 18:27 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 skpracta 於 2013-1-21 19:31 發表

Actually they do have kept the eagle in a very subtle way..... Look at the New AA Company Logo and you will understand......

I think he is focusing on the logo (the tail one). To be honest, I think that the tail one does not like the eagle actually. If they can use their "company logo" on the tail, it may better than the new design ~
LJ7006 = MF5119 = AVD1
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 16:08