2. There are 20 questions in a test. 3 marks are given for each correct answer and 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer. If I got at most 52 marks, find the maximum number of questions I answered correctly.
4. If an asset increases by $100, what is the change of another asset?
A) Increases by $100 B) Decreases by $100 C) Remains unchanged D) Zero balance
5. Find the distance between (29,0) and (5,10).
6. What is the meaning of 'The answer is blowing in the wind' in Bob Dylan's song Blowing in the wind?
7. A copper block is heated by a heater. The mass of the copper block is 1.5 kg and the temperature increases from 25 to 380 degrees Celsius. Given that the specific heat capacity of copper is 385 J kg^-1, find the energy absorbed by the copper block.