hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (C) Transport 交通討論區 航空(C2) CX伙記可用員工價買UO機票
開啟左側

CX伙記可用員工價買UO機票

[複製鏈接]
A351 發表於 2019-7-23 17:40 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Advertisement

份野得英文版

As we welcome HK Express to the Cathay Pacific group, we’re pleased to announce that we will be offering employee travel benefits on HK Express flights as of Monday, 22 July.

Flights will be available to book on myIDTravel, where you can apply for ZED (Zonal Employee Discount) leisure fares in Economy, on a credit card pre-payment basis.

Unlimited Economy Class standby (SUBLO) tickets will be available for you and your travel nominees within the system: namely your spouse, children under 24, parents and eligible travel companion.

Understand more about travelling with HK Express (UO)

Q: When can I start purchasing Economy Class tickets?
A: From 22 July, employees, retirees and their eligible dependants/travel nominees can purchase Economy Class tickets on UO flights.

Q: Who is eligible to purchase Economy Class SUBLO?
A: The employee, spouse, children under 24 and parents registered for travel benefits within the system may purchase unlimited sectors in Economy on UO.

For a single employee, a companion may purchase unlimited sectors in Economy.

Q: What is the cost of an Economy Class SUBLO ticket?
A: The cost is based on Zonal Employee Discount (ZED) low level fares.

Q: What is the check-in baggage allowance?
A: The check-in baggage allowance is a maximum total weight of 20kgs, free of charge.

Q: Up to what age do children need to be accompanied by an adult?
A: Children under 12 have to be accompanied by an adult.

Q: Where are the UO standby counters at Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)?
A: Terminal 2, Row P

Q: What is the standby procedure for UO flights?

A: Listing is mandatory. The myIDTravel system will automatically create a listing at the time of purchasing the CX/KA ticket*. However, if you change your travel plan i.e. travel on a different date, travel on an earlier flight etc, you must re-arrange your listing via myIDTravel at least three hours before the flight’s scheduled departure.

ID travellers must report to the regular check-in counter at Terminal 2, Row P at HKIA for flights departing from Hong Kong, or at the check-in counter at an outport, at least 60 minutes prior to departure.

The airport staff will request ID travellers to return to the counter at a specific time, approximately 60 minutes before the flight’s departure, once the number of revenue passengers for the flight is confirmed.

*UO is a ticketless carrier and uses the booking code for all changes including rebooking, cancellations and refunds.

Q: What is the reporting time for ID travellers at the airport check-in counter?
A: Please arrive at the airport check-in counter at least two hours before departure. The check-in counter will be closed one hour before departure.

Q:  As a Cathay Pacific or Cathay Dragon employee, will my priority be affected when travelling SUBLO on CX and KA flights because of the arrangement with HK Express?
A: No, you would board CX and KA flights before HK Express employees.

Q:  What is my priority compared to a HK Express employee when travelling SUBLO on HK Express flights?
A: HK Express employees and their eligible nominees would board first on UO flights.

Travelling on HK Express, boarding priorities are 18-27 and 37 for UO employee/retirees subject to job grading and type of tickets used; 37 for Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon.

Q: Can I book multiple UO sectors in one booking?
A: myIDTravel will allow you to book multiple legs/sectors in one booking, however current Cathay policy is that all employee travel is single sector only. This means you will only be checked in and your bags tagged for your first flight. You must collect your bags, clear Immigration and Customs and then re-present yourself to the relevant employee standby counter for your next flight.

​Q: When should employee travellers with a boarding pass arrive at the boarding gate?
A: Arrive at the boarding gate no later than 10 minutes before the scheduled (or estimated) departure time.

Q: Is there a dress code when travelling on Economy Class SUBLO?
A: The dress code on HK Express is casual, and the requirement is for a neat and well-groomed appearance.

Q: If I book an Economy Class SUBLO ticket and end up not using it, can I request a refund?
A: Yes. Apply for the refund for unused e-ticket(s) on myIDTravel > Flight List > select ticket > click Refund.

The myIDTravel coupon fee will only be refunded if the ticket is fully unused. Always refer to "ID Agreements" on myIDTravel for the latest refund rules.  

Q: Can I purchase Business Class SUBLO?
A: No. Being a low cost carrier, HK Express only has Economy Class service.

Q: Am I eligible to purchase Duty Travel tickets?
A: No. Duty Travel tickets on HK Express are not available.

Q: Are retirees also eligible to travel in Economy Class SUBLO?
A: Yes, with the same effective date as employees.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 11:43