hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (A) Life 生活討論區 其他討論題目 (N) 新聞:美國參議員控上帝引發天災
開啟左側

新聞:美國參議員控上帝引發天災

[複製鏈接]
hksf 發表於 2007-9-19 19:50 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Advertisement

http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/news/20070919/20070919025029_0000.html

如果起訴唔成立,司法機構要比咩原因佢?
上帝冇罪?冇罪又使乜怕審判?
定係上帝根本唔存在?
要求安信兄弟拯救雷曼兄弟
238X 發表於 2007-9-19 21:53 | 顯示全部樓層
自然定律一旦生效就唔係上帝控制到,
正如有法律都可以有人走法律罅一樣。
推文或跟推文者帖,一律舉報,不作通知
3ASV196 發表於 2007-9-19 22:08 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 hksf 於 2007-9-19 19:50 發表
http://the-sun.on.cc/channels/ne ... 919025029_0000.html

如果起訴唔成立,司法機構要比咩原因佢?
上帝冇罪?冇罪又使乜怕審判?
定係上帝根本唔存在? ...

係建築合約, 有樣野叫 "force majour", 意思即類似 "Act of god",
人控制唔到的....呢個情況下, 合約雙方都無責任....

不過估唔到, 有人可以告god.....不過美國咩奇怪野都有人做...
3ASV196.KE7270
cong 發表於 2007-9-19 22:54 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
BN8433 發表於 2007-9-20 11:00 | 顯示全部樓層
I don't have the link, but it's from another forum

As you'll see, the lawsuit is a response to a real, legal issue, which, of course, the Sun conveniently neglects to mention.

Updated: 6:51 p.m. PT Sept 17, 2007
LINCOLN, Neb. - Thedefendant in a state senator’s lawsuit is accused of causing untolddeath and horror and threatening to cause more still. He can be sued inDouglas County, the legislator claims, because He’s everywhere.

State Sen. Ernie Chambers sued God last week. Angered by anotherlawsuit he considers frivolous, Chambers says he’s trying to make thepoint that anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody.

Chambers says in his lawsuit that God has made terrorist threatsagainst the senator and his constituents, inspired fear and caused“widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions uponmillions of the Earth’s inhabitants.”

The Omaha senator, who skips morning prayers during the legislativesession and often criticizes Christians, also says God has caused“fearsome floods ... horrendous hurricanes, terrifying tornadoes.”

He’s seeking a permanent injunction against the Almighty.

Suit in protest
Chambers said the lawsuit was triggered by a federal suit filed againsta judge who recently barred words such as “rape” and “victim” from asexual assault trial.

The accuser in the criminal case, Tory Bowen, sued Lancaster DistrictJudge Jeffre Cheuvront, claiming that he violated her free speechrights.

Chambers said Bowen’s lawsuit is inappropriate because the NebraskaSupreme Court has already considered the case and federal courts followthe decisions of state supreme courts on state matters.

“This lawsuit having been filed and being of such questionable meritcreates a circumstance where my lawsuit is appropriately filed,”Chambers said. “People might call it frivolous but if they read itthey’ll see there are very serious issues I have raised.”

U.S. District Judge Richard Kopf, in an order last week, expresseddoubts about whether Bowen’s lawsuit “has any legal basis whatsoever”and said sanctions may be imposed against Bowen and her attorneys ifthey fail to show cause for the lawsuit.

The Associated Press usually does not identify accusers in sex-assaultcases, but Bowen has allowed her name to be used publicly because ofthe issue over the judge’s language restrictions.

Cheuvront declared a mistrial in the sexual assault trial in July,saying pretrial publicity made it impossible to gather enough impartialjurors.

I'm not all that certain, but I would have to believe that God isn'tgoing to take this action too kindly. Not exactly the way to go aboutmaking a point, imo! I have a feeling he will regret this.
http://lf171.fotopic.net/
BallBall 發表於 2007-9-20 17:21 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 #1 hksf 的帖子

好明顯,個議員將「人」睇得過份「大」,同「神」同等!

真係一百歲唔死都有「新聞」!
FBI2 發表於 2007-9-21 09:08 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 BallBall 於 2007-9-20 17:21 發表
好明顯,個議員將「人」睇得過份「大」,同「神」同等!

真係一百歲唔死都有「新聞」!

中國人有個俗語:"人神共憤",點舛係人神,而唔係神人呢?
屎巴特色: 亂PLAN線,燒銀紙,趕乘客,保冗員,乞政府,屈特工