hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (B) Bus 巴士討論區 外地巴士討論 (B5) [劣作] 一車都係客你竟然出 NOT IN SERVICE!!? ...
開啟左側

[劣作] 一車都係客你竟然出 NOT IN SERVICE!!?

[複製鏈接]
smal 發表於 2005-6-30 07:25 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Advertisement

好彩鬼佬地方係百無禁忌者,如果唔係 7 月頭比你見到架咁野都唔知影好定驚好啦
好彩架車停站時,落車 d 客 都係有腳既~~~ hahahaha

老二做PR, GER 走晒, Inevitable
sunnykam 發表於 2005-7-1 11:57 | 顯示全部樓層
有乜出奇je...香港d小巴滿客時有d都搞暫停載客牌
petcity 發表於 2005-7-1 18:12 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽
 樓主| smal 發表於 2005-7-2 08:36 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

[ref=287054]petcity[/ref]  在 2005-7-1 10:12 AM 發表:
It is quite common in HK to see some buses will show Not in service or Private
when they nearly arrived the terminus and there still passengers in the bus

It might not be too shocking, as you said, if the bus is approaching the terminus.  In fact, I would have to say thank you to petcity and sunnykam to share knowledge between the two extremely different operating enviroments. Moreover, it was my fault of not putting enough interpretation in my post.  

The picture was taken peak-time last Tuesday and the picture was taken at Centre Point, Totteham Court Road, where the bus would have to go for another 6 - 7 miles to layover at Battersea Bridge.  I must admit that although Not in Service blinds is common in HK and quite often we see 'Private' blinds going up-and-down the country (UK) for hundreds of miles.  However, it is not often seen a bus under TfL's control to show the Not in Service blinds while passengers (well......customers, they called them) are in the progress of their journeys.  If a controller sees this bus, the driver will be in deep trouble.

The attitude that I see from a certain number of boardmates is that, without any consideration and 'background reading', they are simply bringing (copy and pasting) their Hong Kong life-styles into (applying them to) a foreign bus forum.  Matter of fact, it would just be like me going to B3 and reply to other boardmates that 'we wont even bother taking pictures of so-called oddities, it is often to see buses in the same garage to be on different routes!!' or 'we wont even bother taking pictures of any of the prototype buses, cos they will be preserved anyway'.  

It's not offensive and I mean I do not feel offensive from you guys at all, but it is the lack of considerations and the lack of willingness to learn from other 'operators' that worries me.  

Me, myself would read posts from Australia, Canada and US boardmates just to learn the way they do buses over there.  I have nothing consturctive to say in their post so then I kept myself quiet and if I have any questions, I will send boardmates an iMsg and ask them 'stupid questions'.  But not posting, I wont say non-constuctive, but replies with an attitude.
#:

[ Last edited by smal on 2005-7-2 at 00:43 ]
petcity 發表於 2005-7-2 19:50 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽
sunnykam 發表於 2005-7-3 01:11 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=288248]petcity[/ref]  在 2005-7-2 19:50 發表:

咁其實唔係話你大驚小怪,希望唔好誤會先,如有,小弟願意道歉

或者咁講,我相信有部份外國板友都有興趣知道,香港運作環境,觀
點問題姐,係唔係

再次為誤會而道歉

我都係諗0係b6板嘅板友, 都係香港留學生多, 所以先咁講je...唔好意思
至於你講你嘅貼文與imsg習慣, 我會參考參考
 樓主| smal 發表於 2005-7-4 06:49 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

[ref=288248]petcity[/ref]  在 2005-7-2 11:50 AM 發表:
咁其實唔係話你大驚小怪,希望唔好誤會先,如有,小弟願意道歉

或者咁講,我相信有部份外國板友都有興趣知道,香港運作環境,觀
點問題姐,係唔係

再次為誤會而道歉

[ref=288950]sunnykam[/ref]  在 2005-7-2 05:11 PM 發表:
我都係諗0係b6板嘅板友, 都係香港留學生多, 所以先咁講je...唔好意思
至於你講你嘅貼文與imsg習慣, 我會參考參考

nononono, you guys have misunderstood it.  There is nothing to be sorry nor to apologised for.  Please take back your apologies.  What I was on about is to encourage you guys to go and dig the ground yourself and go out on the net and explore!  We are here (@ italk) to relax, no being shouted at nor to shout at other ppl.  everyone is the same online, thz to this great invention, the net.  Its great to ask questions, but its no good to take what you've been told, cos, like me, everyone could be wrong at any time.  So what I was emphasising is Let's learn together on the net!  #

共勉之~
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 01:18