hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (B) Bus 巴士討論區 外地巴士討論 (B5) 新加坡巴士(舊文存檔) SBS7888K - Scania K310
開啟左側

SBS7888K - Scania K310

[複製鏈接]
SG_Bus 發表於 2010-4-10 03:46 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Advertisement

Had a chance to take a photo of this the other day..

Enjoy..

評分

參與人數 2aPower +8 收起 理由
kmb3asv3 + 3 good photos
iczer3 + 5 Great Pic, Mr Zhi Ping

查看全部評分

Chi_Hang 發表於 2010-4-10 09:21 | 顯示全部樓層
The pattern of acquiring the new double decker bus by SBS seemed like she follows what Hong Kong has acquired already. (Of course those buses are on the road running in Hong Kong for a while already before SBS places the order.)

Example:
In the 1990, KMB got Leyland Olympia. Then SBS also got the same type of bus around 1993. Seems that it will repeat this trend again.
 樓主| SG_Bus 發表於 2010-4-10 10:53 | 顯示全部樓層
Singapore and Hong Kong have alot of similarity in the way we operate the buses and the way that requirement by passengers.

You cant blame them for having the same buses as both are in favour of double deckers instead of bendies. And to think about it, there arent many options for dd buses to begin with. So its not surprised that KMB/NWFB/CTB and SBST brings in the same models.

And from my knowledge, SBS Transit and KMB have very very close working relationship. They are always passing information around. LIke recently, KMB did a research and found out that ZF Gearbox actually have more fuel efficiency. Because of that, SBST ordered more ZFs for their B9s back then.

Im not surprised that the recent K230s purchase by KMB was done after a study with SBST.
NA4179x賢 發表於 2010-4-12 17:06 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

請問有冇車尾相睇睇?

thx
AV115 發表於 2010-4-13 22:00 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 3# 的帖子

So that's the reason behind such similar orders? Even back to the days of Benz O305?

But how come it seems that ADL is not even considered a choice to SBS now, after so many nice examples of tridents and E500s in KMB?
iczer3 發表於 2010-4-14 18:40 | 顯示全部樓層
If you have look at what buses did SBS bought in the past, they are trying to use the engine from the chassis manufacturer as much as possible...
Enviro 500!
 樓主| SG_Bus 發表於 2010-4-16 13:07 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

回復 5# 的帖子

The problem with ADL is that the pound is very very expensive when exchange with the sing dollar.

I guess buying Volvo may be cheaper as compared to buying an ADL DD.
iczer3 發表於 2010-4-16 19:55 | 顯示全部樓層
I perfere it use the front from the single decker  instead.
Enviro 500!
dicksonboy 發表於 2010-4-29 00:12 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 SG_Bus 於 2010-4-16 13:07 發表
The problem with ADL is that the pound is very very expensive when exchange with the sing dollar.

I guess buying Volvo may be cheaper as compared to buying an ADL DD.

SBS never adopt a bunch of Dennis anyway...
Considering ADL is just a evolution of Dennis, it would make sense....
Idiotism is idiots being idiotic
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 05:51