hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (A) Life 生活討論區 旅遊及相片分享/攝影技術討論 (A6) 冰島雷克雅維克
開啟左側

冰島雷克雅維克

[複製鏈接]
hkskyline 發表於 2012-7-19 02:10 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

Advertisement

A few of my friends wanted an exotic holiday and a break in the flight from Hong Kong to Canada, so we picked a week-long break in Iceland. After an overnight flight from Canada, the early morning drizzle gave way to a peek of sunrise in Reykjavik's outskirts.

Reykjavik's city centre is quaint, with streetscapes of lowrises and not too many people roaming around. After all, it's still early in the morning.

The sea was calm, but the skies were angry.
</h4><p>

A hardy survivor as winter approaches.

These brave souls are about to embark on an adventure of their lives.

A home with a view.

The new opera house stands right by the waterfront on its own to emphasize the prominence. Hope the glass facade won't accumulate ice during the winter months.

Next door, the harbour awaits workers to begin the day.

Puffins were around ... lingering in stores waiting to be bought. I didn't see one in nature though.

Reykjavik's city centre is not large. There is no sense of claustrophobia here, but I wished the streets could be livelier on such a cold day.

By late September, these leaves have turned colours and were getting ready to end their lives on the trees.

The Icelandic parliament is the oldest such institution in the world. It is now housed in a modest black building.

Next door, the city's cathedral is dressed in white. Also modest, the interiors are simple yet warm.

Recalling the traffic jams on the way into town from the airport, I was surprised to find a number of buses running around.

Tjörnin is a small pond bordering City Hall. The wildlife was still out despite the cold temperatures and annoying drizzle.

It looks like a London cab, but it is not a London cab.

Landakotskirkja is quite a name to pronounce. It is perched above the city on a hill. Too bad the tower's top was not open to tourists.

A number of statues adorned this quadrant bordering Stjórnarráðið.

You are here!  

The weather played many tricks. Morning came with a rainbow, then the torrential rains returned, later replaced by an incredible windstorm.

Hallgrimskirkja can be practically seen from anywhere in the city. Inspired by the Icelandic landscape of volcanoes and glaciers, the Luthern church is actually fairly new. Work began in 1945. A statue of Leif Eiriksson stands at the front of the church.

Inside, the church is simple yet futuristic. Grey walls and a lightly-coloured carpet go quite well.

A small entrance fee later, the entire city was at my feet.

The church sits at the end of the diagonal that slices across the city centre.

I didn't have anything particular in mind to buy from Iceland. After all, it's an eco-tourism destination. Best to keep nature where it is.

Simple designs are compensated by the right use of colours.

Adding orange slices to water gives an interesting tingle.

A typhoon hovered over Reykjavik when I reached Perlan. The winds were strong enough to lift people up and away.

評分

參與人數 1aPower +1 HugeC +1 收起 理由
kwyeung + 1 + 1 Good sharing!

查看全部評分

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網