hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (A) Life 生活討論區 其他討論題目 (N) 香港一奇怪現象
開啟左側

香港一奇怪現象

[複製鏈接]
amtrak 發表於 2005-7-17 01:07 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

[ref=303758]U-157星之Kelvin[/ref]  在 2005-7-16 10:19 AM 發表:
雙重國籍尼家野,小弟都承認係有,仲要係同大家一樣的
BN(O)+特區護照
雙重國籍我覺得無乜問題,有D歌手填報自己profile都係雙重國籍啦

我反而不會當BN(O)+特區護照係雙重國籍lor...話晒一個人擁有一個國家的國籍,就理所當然地有該國的居留權,而BNO就冇呢個特點,頂多只可視作旅遊證件.雙重國籍雖有其好處,但亦為人詬病.
HKT, Volvo B10TL Wright, Gillig Phantom
AA48@43A 發表於 2005-7-17 05:01 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=293772]hk4sure[/ref]  在 2005-7-8 00:01 發表:

申請美國簽證的電子表格, 國籍一欄只有
"CHINA - MAINLAND"、"HONG KONG" 和 "HONG KONG S. A. R."可選,
自己又不是大陸人無可能選"CHINA - MAINLAND",
唯有選&q ...

haha...泰國都係...入境冇事, 出境果陣由chinese>hong kong #

我個朋友被改了macoa tim...#:-X

話時話, 澳門人申請美國簽證的電子表格咪要寫China-Mainland
lor...

[ Last edited by AA48@43A on 2005-7-17 at 05:03 ]
直通快線  連繫機場
la22 發表於 2005-7-18 03:04 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
U-157星之Kelvin 發表於 2005-7-18 15:11 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

正如我前文所講,BN(O)去部份美國海外屬土可以免簽証,但特區護照得塞班島先免簽証,所以有所不便(如果唔係美國大陸航空都唔駛先飛塞班島啦!)

無疑特區護照免簽証國家多過BN(O),但有國家宣佈不給予免簽証的同時,我們的特區政府「好慷慨」唔要人家給予免簽証待遇,令她們都唔可以給予免簽証待遇(而且仲要係多港人去的國家),到香港想要人家給予免簽証又唔肯俾時就唔好話後悔

都唔明班官點想,死都要向美國叩門,都唔肯要其他國家的免簽証咁有骨氣
art0925 發表於 2005-7-20 15:38 | 顯示全部樓層
However, when I use by US Passport to enter China, I don't have any problem with the Customs at all..I lost my *** because I didn't go back to Hk for a while, so I can't get the Entry Permit, but I have a 5 year Visa for entering China.  

Also, the US Counsulate office told me, if I have trouble in HK, they will help me to get out of HK no matter what, because I am a US citizen and I pay US taxes and have voting rights, even if I declared Chinese citizen status when I obtain by ID card at Immigration.  

I wonder how the SAR Government will deal with this, say if I enter the Counsulate property due to some trouble with the law (it's easy to enter the Counsulate premise if I have a US Passport and explain your situation to the Marines that are guarding the gate).  Can they force enter the Counsulate property?

[ref=305746]la22[/ref]  在 2005-7-18 03:04 AM 發表:

我以前都在本板的一些文章發表過,我是不喜歡BN(O)的。
BN(O)只是殖民地時代的遺物,其持有人沒有英國居留權,
而且正如有些板友說BN(O)持有人入境有些國家時會被問長
問短,沒有實質的作為或益處。加上英國現 ...
Dat of Seattle
amtrak 發表於 2005-7-20 19:30 | 顯示全部樓層
[ref=308311]art0925[/ref]  在 2005-7-20 03:38 PM 發表:
However, when I use by US Passport to enter China, I don't have any problem with the Customs at all..I lost my *** because I didn't go back to Hk for a while, so I can't get the Entry Permit, but I have a 5 year Visa for entering China.  

Also, the US Counsulate office told me, if I have trouble in HK, they will help me to get out of HK no matter what, because I am a US citizen and I pay US taxes and have voting rights, even if I declared Chinese citizen status when I obtain by ID card at Immigration.  

I wonder how the SAR Government will deal with this, say if I enter the Counsulate property due to some trouble with the law (it's easy to enter the Counsulate premise if I have a US Passport and explain your situation to the Marines that are guarding the gate).  Can they force enter the Counsulate property?

Maybe you can try to do so and see what the consequences are#
HKT, Volvo B10TL Wright, Gillig Phantom
art0925 發表於 2005-7-23 19:15 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

But all I can say is that they treat Citizen totally differently then others, once I try to contact them and ask about Visa application (for my cousin's student visa), they services is so terrible, and irrespectable. Until I told them I am an US citizen, and I will file a complain to the State Department, they tone changes 180 degrees.....

[ref=308502]amtrak[/ref]  在 2005-7-20 07:30 PM 發表:

Maybe you can try to do so and see what the consequences are#
Dat of Seattle
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 17:34