hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (V) 汽車討論區 私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 (V) 當一部大發Charade 被一部本田Accord以時速超過70km/h… ...
返回列表 發新帖
開啟左側

當一部大發Charade 被一部本田Accord以時速超過70km/h…

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| hkbw 發表於 2006-5-13 14:52 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 super_cheung 於 2006-5-13 11:46 發表
多口問句
司力架是咪已經冇出
英文名係?

Toyota Celica
殺雞焉用牛刀?!
 樓主| hkbw 發表於 2006-5-13 15:08 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 FX8173 於 2006-5-13 09:56 發表
損毀情況比您之前講o既輕微﹗但係要換車尾龍門架就的確係大件事~

*您用邊間保險公司?當時係買全保定三保?

其實車外都冇車尾廂及車底咁大鑊….
不過好彩係部車車尾吸晒D力, 所以乘客先冇傷…

好記得事發後上返部車, 原本係車尾的東西去晒前座, 散滿一地,
而錢兜內的散紙, 更係偏佈車廂的每一個角落…慘過打仗…
後來, 個CD機仲因為咁而報銷…..

個時我爸買全保..所以冇左NCB差得好遠…
仲記得我地要補返折舊的差價呢..激死…
不過就唔記得同邊間買, 要問返先知…

而家家父就同教協買三保…

原帖由 Ketsu 於 2006-5-13 09:43 發表

咁果條友初初話唔賠不特止
仲反過來要樓主負責嘛
咁結果單野又搞成點呢?

那位人兄當然唔肯負責啦….最後, 係家父的 “麻煩” 攻勢下, 我地
保險公司CLAIM返晒佢個邊的保險公司…

之後有日我弟係西貢見到佢, 冇再駕車, 要搭巴士了….
怕且佢個部車都應該TOTAL LOSS左…
殺雞焉用牛刀?!
FX8173 發表於 2006-5-13 16:34 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 hkbw 於 2006-5-13 15:08 發表
之後有日我弟係西貢見到佢, 冇再駕車, 要搭巴士了….
怕且佢個部車都應該TOTAL LOSS左…

山水有相逄﹗

*其實咁搞法,就算架車唔係 Total,佢 Loading 都加到喊啦﹗
NISSAN Presage 2.4 CVTC
LEO 發表於 2006-5-13 19:16 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

大發仲硬過accord
art0925 發表於 2006-5-14 05:53 | 顯示全部樓層
HA!!!!! what kind of system of insurence is HK ar, so unfair, in US, if my car got hit at the back, i don't even have to talk to that person who rearend me, i just call the cops, and the person rearended me don't even dare to ask me to pay, because it's 200% impossible...and usually matter like this resolved within 48 hours, (means that the insurence company pays you the cash need to fix the car (if it's not your fault), and usually around 4 months later, they will pay your medical expenses, last time i got rearend by a China person, he won't pay, so I contacted my insurence company, and forced his insurence company to pay up the medical expenses and car fixing cost..the total is around $18,000 US.  And he was also charge by the cops of rackless drivng...)

I just can't believe the insurence will hold you $$$ if you are 100% not liable for the accident, usually internationally speaking, if you are rearended, the person behind you is 100% reliable, unless it's medical emergency.

原帖由 hkbw 於 2006-5-13 02:54 發表
當一部大發Charade 被一部本田Accord以時速超過70km/h撞埋來之後,
就變成咁….

D組件全部都冇爛, 只係變晒型….
http://i25.photobucket.com/al ...
art0925 發表於 2006-5-14 05:57 | 顯示全部樓層
If the insurence company won't pay up because of agreement like this, why don't find a lawyer and sue them, isn't that illegal, and also, call up the media, if they involve, then they will pay up faster.

But these cases seems rare in US, usually they pay no matter what, otherwise, they might get sue by the individual or the insurence commissioner.

原帖由 hkbw 於 2006-5-13 02:54 發表
當一部大發Charade 被一部本田Accord以時速超過70km/h撞埋來之後,
就變成咁….

D組件全部都冇爛, 只係變晒型….
http://i25.photobucket.com/al ...
art0925 發表於 2006-5-14 05:59 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

I thought u claim their insurence first (or you claim from your company, then their claim lawyer claim the other party's insurence company)

Does HK have uninsured motorist insurence, we have it here, this is for incase if we got hit by people without insurence,the uninsured motorist fund will kick in and pay the expense, and won't affect your own insurence rate.

原帖由 HY671 於 2006-5-13 09:28 發表
既然係claim自己保險,咁咪即係唔肯囉。
art0925 發表於 2006-5-14 06:06 | 顯示全部樓層
If he won't pay up, the find a lawyer to either sue for find a collection agency lei (we did just that to the peson who hit my mom's company car when it was parked, the collection agency track him down, and bug in everyday, from phone to visits, he eventually pay for the repairing cost, the lost time and wages cost, the lawyer fee, the rental cost, the collection agency cost, and he eventually bankruped because it cost him over $60,000 US , this is because he doesn't have insurence,and my mom's company car doesn't have uninsurenced motorist insurence)  That;s why if you live overseas, you better get insurence for anything, otherwise, if you get sue, you will be surprise how much it cost u.

原帖由 hkbw 於 2006-5-13 15:08 發表

其實車外都冇車尾廂及車底咁大鑊….
不過好彩係部車車尾吸晒D力, 所以乘客先冇傷…

好記得事發後上返部車, 原本係車尾的東西去晒前座, 散滿一地,
而錢兜內的散紙, 更係偏佈車廂的每一個角落…慘過打仗 ...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement