hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (A) Life 生活討論區 其他討論題目 (N) 香港應否把中文停止列為官方語言
開啟左側

香港應否把中文停止列為官方語言

[複製鏈接]
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 18:40 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

If you really want this kind of dream, then maybe you should go to Singapore la...if u don't know english in singapore, u can't communicate with 70% of youth la, haha, but most of them speak Singalish.

原帖由 M 於 2006-6-13 23:39 發表
老實講,香港係一個亞洲都會,英文對香港係十分重要。
再加上,香港曾受英國殖民統治,香港人既英文程度點都
要有返咁上下先可以避免邊緣化。

我覺得香港政府無必要咁樣做,但係我希望政府規定所有
移居香港 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 18:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Well, not that uncommon thought, there are at least 5 million Ethnic Chinese around the world that don't speak Chinese at all...infact, me and my sister are the only few in the family that speaks Chinese, even my mom and some aunt/ uncle can't speak Chinese, we communicate in English.

原帖由 JX9097 於 2006-6-14 00:15 發表
香港始終用慣中文...
中文應該繼續成為官方語言

無可否認,英文地位係好重要
但係...亦唔應該忽視中文嘅重要性

試問...一個中國人
連中文都搞唔掂
係咪一個天大笑話?!
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 18:45 | 顯示全部樓層
Hong Kongese english....go to Singapore and see see la, most Singaporeans can speak/ at least read English (even thought it's Singlish, but still a form of English), while alot of our younger generation Hong Kongese can't even/ afraid of speak some form of English.

原帖由 M 於 2006-6-14 10:03 發表

但係香港始終都係前英國殖民地,香港人點都要比其他亞洲國
家或地區既人有更好既英文水準卦?
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 18:50 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

maybe they are visiting from other places lei, to tell u the truth, making a foreign born Chinese learn/ speak Chinese is alot harder then you think, especially in UK/ US, where alot of American trys to assimilate other culture rather then embrace them, as my grandma said, if the kids can't speak Chinese, it's not a problem in US, but if they speak Chinese in School (in elementary, middle, and highschool, excluding college), then the teacher will ask the parents to make them speak more English.

原帖由 komodo 於 2006-6-14 11:30 發表

少少題外話,星期日去灣仔某酒樓飲茶,老闆娘抱住個孫女(一歲多少少)過唻打招呼,個麻麻對個孫女只說英文。轉過頭去廁所,在男廁見到兩父子在洗手,看來係本地人的模樣,個仔大約四五歲大啦,之間又係用英文交 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 18:53 | 顯示全部樓層
haha, but Mr. Arthur Li still uses english to answer questions wor...

原帖由 marklam 於 2006-6-14 18:15 發表

你的原意是好的,但在政治及民權掛帥的香港,
被人抨擊便在所難免了,只是不會被長毛、吳志森
等人批評為「舐共」、「擁曾」、「親商」而已。

說起使用英語的問題,我在想起立法會議員在議事堂
使用英 ...
 樓主| M 發表於 2006-6-15 18:56 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 art0925 於 2006-6-15 18:40 發表
If you really want this kind of dream, then maybe you should go to Singapore la...if u don't know english in singapore, u can't communicate with 70% of youth la, haha, but most of them speak Singal ...

就係新加坡英語先至唔好,所以李光耀搞說英語運動,
鼓勵國民說正統英語。
抵制家樂福‧打倒妖僧達賴
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 18:56 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

Hey, Most HK people's written English is alot better then us in US, cause most of us never received formal grammar training at all, we learn from listening and reading alot of books...

原帖由 Citybus10 於 2006-6-14 18:26 發表

樓主寫呢篇文肯定左香港人o的英文好差。
講真,成日聽到人話o的英文水平差左,
講英文唔標準,連商家罵埋一份。但係英文差成點就淨係識
講有人咁咁咁錯,竟有大學生there is寫左there has等等,
總之有個 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 19:03 | 顯示全部樓層
Just like alot of my writings looks crappy to alot of boardmate in HK, but seriously, we never learn grammar in US, just like most people in HK won't learn grammer of Chinese either, but there's a problem with over learning of Grammar in HK, as alot of students from HK doesn't know usage and phasing, they have a hard time speaking english in public, (as we have a saying in B school, writing great paper doesn't do you any good, if you can't use good english to express your point of view to your audiences)  infact, in B school, most professor doesn't give a rip about the grammar of our papers (even most employers doesn't care) but they really care about how you present it.   if you a really good at writing, but bad at speaking, then alot of classes you might not able to pass it.  (as I have heard a Hong Kongese student writes really well, but he can't speak good english, he later changed his major to English literature instead!!!)

原帖由 PB602 於 2006-6-14 22:10 發表

坦白講,以英文為母語o既人一般都唔會好似香港人咁重視文法,佢地自己
都錯好多Grammar,係香港人先至咁執著。外國大學生有句笑話,話只有文
學院學生先至會花時間挑剔人地o既文法。

香港o既英文課程由小 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-6-15 19:10 | 顯示全部樓層
At least those proper english campaign in Singapore, they use someone that speaks proper British/ American english, those HK once, (either in Radio and TV spots, seems that those people are "forced" to use english, as it seems that it's too unnatual and have some accents) , in fact, I think it's not hard to find someone in HK that can speak proper Bristish/ American english to do the campaign (there are alot of Artists that can speak better English then Kelly Chan)

原帖由 M 於 2006-6-15 18:56 發表

就係新加坡英語先至唔好,所以李光耀搞說英語運動,
鼓勵國民說正統英語。
Wright---AVW16 發表於 2006-6-16 11:58 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 PB602 於 2006-6-14 22:10 發表
坦白講,以英文為母語o既人一般都唔會好似香港人咁重視文法,佢地自己
都錯好多Grammar,係香港人先至咁執著。外國大學生有句笑話,話只有文
學院學生先至會花時間挑剔人地o既文法。

香港o既英文課程由小學到中學都係圍繞住Grammar而存在,唔係話完全唔重
要,但比例上真係太多。不如用多o的時間做Usage、練聽寫、做多o的Oral實
戰,其實仲有益身心啦。

由幼稚園學到中七,仲要學人讀英文中學,學o左十六年英文都寫唔出一篇英
文文章,用唔到英文介紹自己三分鐘o既人真係大有人在,都真係幾失敗。

Ya, although I'm studying in an EMI, most of us cannot speak English fastly. If my school can increase the number of oral lesson, it can improve our English speaking.

But, most of my classmates and I can write a well-wrote English composition at once.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 00:29