hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (A) Life 生活討論區 其他討論題目 (N) 多倫多:邁向高密度的優質生活
開啟左側

多倫多:邁向高密度的優質生活

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-9 18:53 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 ksmbh 於 2006-8-8 22:39 發表
4人家庭八百呎真係差唔多啦,
不過香港大部分家庭冇呢個生活水平,
我覺得香港係人口密度過高,
生活水平同空間以亞洲城市黎講算頗差了,
好似新加坡咁就剛剛好!

I agree with the poor living space HKers experience but not poor overall living standard

Hong Kong overall living standard ranks not bad due to the perfectly convenience of everything.
Living space be a cost of convenience is always true.
art0925 發表於 2006-8-10 03:20 | 顯示全部樓層
But sprawl is not only contribut by American, even Canadian,and Australian contribute too.  well, why people choose to live in Suburb, ask the fellow chinese that live in US/ CAN, they will tell you one reason, huge space, and huge land....(infact 60% of people prefer that....cause seriously, with similar amount of $$$ if you can get a 1 acre+ land at the country side, rather then a small condo that cost the same or even more expensive....that's why urban living never really catch on in alot of area in US/ CAN, Toronto/ Vancouver/ San Franciso, and NYC are extreme example.

and to tell American and Canadian to give up their cars...then first tell the state/ Federal government to spend at least a trillion dollar to build transit infristruature first....

btw, alot of people who live at the country side actually are clean too, like us, and alot of people, we have solar panels to catch the sun's energy for generating electricity, also, we recycle our water for the lawn and fountain use...

Also, denser house means that the house value will be down 20%....only poorer neighborhood down the south or North part of the state will do that...

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-9 18:46 發表

As you say, just clean a bit
This cannot change the fact that Americans contribute most to destroy the world

Why not drive less and live denser like European cities do??
It can already ...

[ 本帖最後由 art0925 於 2006-8-10 03:22 編輯 ]
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-10 19:20 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 art0925 於 2006-8-10 03:20 發表
But sprawl is not only contribut by American, even Canadian,and Australian contribute too.  well, why people choose to live in Suburb, ask the fellow chinese that live in US/ CAN, they will tell yo ...

I appreciate their effort on recycling.
But air pollution from cars is a more urgent issue.

Of course I know the reason people like sprawl.
So, can I conclude that people are willing to use their own life/ future generations to exchange short-lasting sprawl life??

When there are no more fossil fuels and if there are no practical alternatives to replace petrol,
I can't imagine how "spawl countries" survive if they don't take actions now.
kmb3asv3 發表於 2006-8-12 18:43 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-4 17:25 發表
另外以澳洲呢度d香港留學生為例,
佢地好多都唔鍾意澳洲,
個個都掛住香港行街睇戲唱K的日子

我諗一個個人啦, 都唔一定o既, 我識一班大學同學剛剛今年早兩個月畢業,
都係打算即刻拿拿聲返香港, 不過係返去入紙搞PR同考埋IELTS, 想o係AUS呢邊定居...

小弟頭頭黎澳洲移民都有homesick,一日想住返香港,
因為全部親戚朋友都o係晒香港,
不過住落左4-5年後情況開始唔同,
反而係返香港放假都homesick掛住AUS想拿拿聲走人.

係, 無可否認澳洲係比香港生活無咁多姿多彩,
不過如果以行街睇戲唱K呢幾樣黎講,
Sydney黎講呢幾樣樣都有.

香港居住環境的確係差, 剩係空氣污染指數長期高企已經係一個大問題,
超智能巴士 Super-Intelligient Bus
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-12 20:08 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 kmb3asv3 於 2006-8-12 18:43 發表
香港居住環境的確係差, 剩係空氣污染指數長期高企已經係一個大問題,

硬要住九龍港島就當然差,
但係住大埔或者馬鞍山空氣唔會同澳洲城市有太大分別

澳洲城市表面上居住環境無可否認係好dd,
但係澳洲人質素真係唔得,
出哂名無common sense又無衛生意識,
好多本地人都係隔日沖涼,
所有人都用口水揭書,
用洗潔精洗碗唔過水,
生同熟o既埋一齊,
好多廁所(包括高級商場)無鹼液,
絕大部分廁所係手動水龍頭完全唔衛生,
火車污糟邋遢, 垃圾隨處可見, 扶手油淋淋,
好多設施設計失敗(eg大風時, 垃圾車收集垃圾時d垃圾係會大量飛走)
又要食d隔月肉隔年生果,
最經典係過期10年o既d人都照食

要住係咁愚蠢無知o既社會真係好難頂,
我d同學仲話同大陸冇分別,
人工又唔係高(50%稅+高物價)

閣下住澳洲咁耐冇理由唔知澳洲人有幾無知

原帖由 kmb3asv3 於 2006-8-12 18:43 發表
小弟頭頭黎澳洲移民都有homesick,一日想住返香港,
因為全部親戚朋友都o係晒香港,
不過住落左4-5年後情況開始唔同,
反而係返香港放假都homesick掛住AUS想拿拿聲走人.

人係有dd理智的,
我同我d fd唔會因為homesick而話一個地方very bad

[ 本帖最後由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-12 20:24 編輯 ]
kmb3asv3 發表於 2006-8-12 20:13 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-5 11:36 發表

咁"有錢即走"呢類人就肯定有,
但係肯定唔係大部分有能者都係咁諗,
如果唔係香港d中產有能者都唔見哂 lu

原因離不開幾個原因

1. 居住環境惡劣, 污染
2. 工作壓力
3. 有子女的就為他們的教育及前途
kmb3asv3 發表於 2006-8-12 20:23 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 art0925 於 2006-8-7 19:20 發表
haha, maybe I am different la, but after I live aboard for 15 years, I rather stay this way then move back to hk to live in small bird cage, right now is great though, 5000 sqft house with 5 cars and 4 people living in the house, with 1 acre of green, a swimming pool, 2 dogs, great friends.... where can you find such quality way of live, singing K, I do it sometimes gei, in my house lor, and invite friends lor, cause my house have newer songs then those K box that charge 15 us/ hr....I still have Hk customs too, but I also infuse with US way of live...As I know, most Hk people that moved to Seattle rarly want to go back, because life and oppertunity are surly better here then HK.  As most of us developed a love of outdoor that cannot even find in HK, such as Camping at least 4-5 times a year, fishing, clamming, oystering, biking at trails, hiking.  This is the North West way of live lei....btw, the Chinatown here are sort of rundown and too much crime la, therefore, not much people in my generation wants to go there, and if you ask most HK people living in Seattle, they prefer Japanese and Korean food, rather then Chinese food.

but I still go back to HK alot gei...for business lor, other then that I don't really want to live at there forever..

Well said, I can't agree more with what you have said. Right now I am enjoying the most out of my life, haha and the part about singing K is so true!

It seems that what we can experience here in SYD is really similar to what you guys can get over in Seattle, which I think is excellent lifestyle.

I hardly even want to go near Chinatown for the same reasons you mentioned, crime, but too bad my uni is right in the middle of Chinatown.

The Chinese food here are, if not better, than HK restaurants, and of course for less price, no 10% service charge. People from HK was so surprised about steam rice being served per head here in a bucket, instead of HK's usual style per bowl.

I have to say, I am fully adapted to my current lifestyle, and I have not regret at all for my family's decision to migrate over here 8 years ago.

Last thing I want to say is, I don't think I could've mixed my interest of driving buses with my career in IT at the same time, I probably would not have the time to spare to drive a bus on the weekend if theres so much OT work that you see in HK! Where else in HK can I get a job that I can leave the office at 17:00 on the dot??
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-12 20:23 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 kmb3asv3 於 2006-8-12 20:13 發表

原因離不開幾個原因

1. 居住環境惡劣, 污染
2. 工作壓力
3. 有子女的就為他們的教育及前途

認同2,3

但1, 如果唔係住舊區,
香港居住環境點睇都未可稱為惡劣/污染卦
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-12 20:28 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 kmb3asv3 於 2006-8-12 20:23 發表

Last thing I want to say is, I don't think I could've mixed my interest of driving buses with my career in IT at the same time, I probably would not have the time to spare to drive a bus on the weekend if theres so much OT work that you see in HK! Where else in HK can I get a job that I can leave the office at 17:00 on the dot??

I would prefer longer working hours/higher pressure in a smart society,
rather than shorter working hours/lower pressure in a society that is dirty, stupid and lack of common sense

[ 本帖最後由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-12 20:30 編輯 ]
kmb3asv3 發表於 2006-8-12 20:34 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-12 22:08 發表

澳洲城市表面上居住環境無可否認係好dd,
但係澳洲人質素真係唔得,
出哂名無common sense又無衛生意識,
好多本地人都係隔日沖涼,
所有人都用口水揭書,
用洗潔精洗碗唔過水,
生同熟o既埋一齊,
好多廁所(包括高級商場)無鹼液,