hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (C) Transport 交通討論區 航空(C2) 一肚氣:港龍航空=糟糕航空
開啟左側

一肚氣:港龍航空=糟糕航空

[複製鏈接]
lam926 發表於 2006-12-31 09:19 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 kkkwok 於 2006-12-31 02:20 發表

我諗佢由上海再起飛o個刻都計到自己過唔過鐘o瓜
唔係到隻機落o左地一開門之後先講話過鐘嘛!
仲有係個主管話隻機一落地就可以飛走的
所以我咁執著唔單止天氣既問題就係咁解
當然o係每一次delay內都包括一些 ...

個主管話就係一定得ge呢咩?
正如曾任權講過ge野就一定算數ge呢咩?
就當主管講ge係得
都係架飛機未落地之前ge情況
天氣變幻無常
落左地之後又另一個樣(天氣)
想講一句,機師先有最終ge決定權
一切飛行上ge決定,
就算老世決定或一定要進行
飛機師到最後一刻都可以臨時say no (講緊民用航空公司)
我亦希望網友能夠明白到飛行安全ge重要性
同埋尊重寶貴ge生命同財產
唔好一時意氣同條命仔較飛
我可以講世界上有好多空難都係機師推斷錯誤而發生

[ 本帖最後由 lam926 於 2006-12-31 09:22 編輯 ]
 樓主| kkkwok 發表於 2006-12-31 12:59 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 lam926 於 2006-12-31 09:19 發表

個主管話就係一定得ge呢咩?
正如曾任權講過ge野就一定算數ge呢咩?
就當主管講ge係得
都係架飛機未落地之前ge情況
天氣變幻無常
落左地之後又另一個樣(天氣)
想講一句,機師先有最終ge決定權
一切飛行 ...

如果主管說的話不是肯定的,麻煩佢唔好作出/
發怖不準確的消息,連佢講既野都唔係一定得
咁佢憑咩o係機場度同我地發放消息

而家我無要求個機師要飛
我不嬲都只係不滿佢黎到先話唔飛
點解唔一早講,我相信呢件事可以預知的
如果你地覺得我係要求o個個機師黎到要飛的話
懇請你地閱讀清楚先...
 樓主| kkkwok 發表於 2006-12-31 13:14 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 ArnoldC 於 2006-12-31 04:37 發表
你老闆係唔係都要招呼你係佢既問題,
唔係港龍既問題.
仲有你expect我點?
你係唔係想我詛咒你?
我"誰有祝你好運"既意思係"愛莫能助",
唔通你以為我可以control你老闆點諗?

佢唔安排 ...

港龍身為一間提供服務既公司
佢有責任去提供好既服務比佢地既搭客
就算我係唔係唯一既搭客佢都有責任去完成
佢既服務,如果遇到問題唔妥協就話叫人買隻飛機自己飛
咩道理,即係我地無私人飛機就要屈服於此等服務?
是否其他人對此等安排早已習慣,所以航空公司就將呢o的服務
變成慣例?

你大可放心,我地o係南京既時候已經有人打去傳媒
如果唔係咁樣,我諗都唔會令香港呢邊有大隊港龍既
地勤o係我地落機既時候迎接我地...

我入黎呢板只係查詢關於航空既事宜
如果你因為咁樣扯上我對交通有感興趣
我反而覺得莫名其妙,仲有我覺得呢度既
文章都只屬討論性質,用到拗字黎形容
未免對討論沒太大幫助
 樓主| kkkwok 發表於 2006-12-31 13:20 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 tristan 於 2006-12-31 02:56 發表
我提議熟空難史的板友們把世界最嚴重空難講解一次比樓主聽.
好讓他明白因為大霧及機師為了趕及超時前到達目的地而自作主作等原因,
做成了二部747炒埋一碟, 500多人就係短短幾廿秒就此失去生命.
如果因為貪快 ...

如果當時可以揀的只有中國東方同港龍
請問你又會點揀?
我再強調而家我唔係話佢地大霧唔飛,亦
唔係話佢地個機師唔飛唔岩,我只係認為
個機師超時與否/飛或唔飛(即使佢個人意願又好/
超時又好)呢o的事情係可以預知的,所以我認為呢
方面佢地處理失當...
art0925 發表於 2006-12-31 14:38 | 顯示全部樓層
I'm not sure how China is, and how China's employers deal with airplane delay, maybe this kind of issue is common in the state (Just last week, my flight from Denver to Portland was delay for 36 hr due to snow storm, and trust me, I slept @ bench and no food or water.....everyone cope with it fine.  and because I have a meeting the next day (I've called in ahead, and my superior @ my dept. gave me extra 2 days off..) at least in US, if it's a known weather problem and cost plane delay, and if my superior gave me a warning or fire me because of this....I can sue them, and they can get fine....maybe if your employer does this to you, and can try talk to the labor department...

原帖由 kkkwok 於 2006-12-29 09:50 發表
我個人黎睇,我覺得如果佢可以好似26號同我地
講話delay 1日而唔係好似而家咁講完一次delay又
delay再delay的廢話的話,我地會比較滿意,因為26號
根本就落唔到機我地好明白,但點解我地check in時佢地
已經話我 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-12-31 14:43 | 顯示全部樓層
Actually, did u read the fine print of the ticket, "Act of God/ Nature is not covered for compensation" this is a well known fact in most Westernize countries...and trust me, a hotel...you are lucky if the Department of Homeland Security and TSA didn't throw you out of the airport @ snowstorm....trust me, they did try at other people, and you are on your own....

BTW, you guys are alreay lucky that you can crowded and yelled at the ground crew, try that @ most US airports when there are delay like this...I think you will either get arrested by 20+TSA/Airport police officers with a gun, or a bullet in your head!!!

原帖由 kkkwok 於 2006-12-29 23:46 發表

如果我地check in o左佢地安排既酒店
要搵我地有幾難?
呢個咪就係佢地既安排有問題
我地班機積o左26/27號既客
難道我地無優先離開既權利,還要幫佢r
擔心埋下班機o的客如何?唔係呀嘛!
問題應該係佢地去 ...

[ 本帖最後由 art0925 於 2006-12-31 14:47 編輯 ]
art0925 發表於 2006-12-31 14:51 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

That's why I said you guys in HK are lucky lor, I stuck @ Denver for 36 hr, but didn;t make a scene (however, I saw a few Hong Kongese make one and got arrested by 5 Airport police offers in less then 5 min...and guess what, I ask them about hotel, they basically laught out loud....even American thinks that this kind of compensation is rather upsert....and guess what, my state's senator was among those stuck @ the airport, and he was with us the 36 hrs too, he didn't get special treatments either...

Also, it's rather stupid (sorry to offend you...) that you didn't leave a 2 day window between your return flight and your work day, because it's hard for your body to adjust the different climate...(unless it's business trip, even if I have to work next day, I can still call in sick/ half day off, and nothing deducted, because that's the labor law...), and for my own leaves, I usually set 2-3 days between returning flight and work days...

原帖由 yuenpo 於 2006-12-30 16:11 發表
可能呢位版友覺得港龍乜賠償都無好過份
但係天氣弄人,你都只可以嘆息
每種機都有唔同的 specification
我試過坐A320大霧落到,但係下程的 E170 就落唔到,搞到delay 5個鐘
飛行最重視的係安全,只要機長認為有 ...

[ 本帖最後由 art0925 於 2006-12-31 14:54 編輯 ]
art0925 發表於 2006-12-31 14:58 | 顯示全部樓層
BTW, I never heard of passenger holding A's airline ticket can transfer to B's airline for free in any situation.

and for KA, I am 100% agree on this kind of action, would you rather fly out at a day like this, I think a person with a normal mind will rather take it safe, I don't think your life can be less value then a 3 million contract (maybe that's some HKese thinking), but I don't mind losing my job for saving my life or family...there are more things more value then $$$, and if you willing to take that risk to fly out, well "Good luck and God Bless..." also, I will blacklist that airline that fly out @ that kind of weather....

原帖由 kkkwok 於 2006-12-31 00:59 發表

呢隻死貓我唔認為我應該要食囉
事實上我覺得佢真係好有問題,
如果佢早講的話我地可以轉航空公司唔需要o係度等
其他東方航空o個o的晨早就飛了
我諗如果天氣的話我無得怨
但人為扯到上天氣的話我覺得唔合 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-12-31 15:10 | 顯示全部樓層
hey, try stuck at places like those airport @ South Dakota, you are lucky if you even see a coffee stand or a heated place....you know there are still airports that are basically like a bus shelter with some window and metal detecters only...I've stuck in one of those, and btw, the aviation laws in the world are set by standard of FAA and NTSB.  Even if the pilot wants to, they cannot violate the rule, and for real, do you think they will risk their job/ license for some disgrunted million dollars contract bearing passenger, I think not...sorry kid, this is reality...

BTW, for safety issues, Pilot and the air traffic control has the ultimate power of decision, not airline ground supervisors, maybe if you travel more around the world, then you will understand (I've been to Central Afria, where they have civil unrest near the airport runway, and planes still land and take off, you want to try being a passenger in those planes?)

原帖由 kkkwok 於 2006-12-31 02:20 發表

我諗佢由上海再起飛o個刻都計到自己過唔過鐘o瓜
唔係到隻機落o左地一開門之後先講話過鐘嘛!
仲有係個主管話隻機一落地就可以飛走的
所以我咁執著唔單止天氣既問題就係咁解
當然o係每一次delay內都包括一些 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-12-31 15:17 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

Well, I'm wondering, what kind of ticket are you flying, are you flying econ, if so, then waiting near the gate is alreay a luxury for you, otherwise, they can turn you back and you wait outside at the terminal, btw, when you buy ticket, make sure you read the fine print, don't just relay on your travel agent, it's your ticket, not their, and being a grown up, you are responsible for your life, not others, ok....(Sorry, maybe I'm just not like alot of HK people, I grew up in the states, and I'm on my own @ 17th, and work my ways, I don't get the greenhouse plants treatment, I am rather like a weed, that's how you survive in the world...)

原帖由 kkkwok 於 2006-12-31 13:14 發表

港龍身為一間提供服務既公司
佢有責任去提供好既服務比佢地既搭客
就算我係唔係唯一既搭客佢都有責任去完成
佢既服務,如果遇到問題唔妥協就話叫人買隻飛機自己飛
咩道理,即係我地無私人飛機就要屈服於此 ...
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement