hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (A) Life 生活討論區 其他討論題目 (N) 多倫多:邁向高密度的優質生活
開啟左側

多倫多:邁向高密度的優質生活

[複製鏈接]
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-5 09:36 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 053h4 於 2006-8-4 21:20 發表
另外, 回流者, 似乎比不上移居海外的人

而香港, 討厭現有的居住環境
有"有錢即走"這種心態的人, 實大有人在

香港移居海外潮係80年代末至97年前,
主因係香港回歸前景不明朗,
唔記得係邊度睇返黎話半數已回流返港

而90年代末期開始就已經唔多人移居海外,
反而海外升學就越來越盛

空氣污染的確係一大問題,
不過講生活空間較外國細,
就未必係主要因素,
唔通真係貪個養烏蠅昆蟲又要打理的後花園咩

咁"有錢即走"呢類人就肯定有,
但係肯定唔係大部分有能者都係咁諗,
如果唔係香港d中產有能者都唔見哂 lu

當然香港生活係有唔少改善的地方,
但所謂家家有本難唸的經,
外國生活並唔係天堂
053h4 發表於 2006-8-5 20:03 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-5 22:41 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 053h4 於 2006-8-5 20:03 發表
講真, 我自己和朋友的公司
不少有錢老板/合伙人已表明打算過幾年退休移民
有錢, 合條件者走已不是新鮮事

原來你係講緊退休移民,
大城市人退休好多都搬去鄉郊,
唔剩止香港, 全世界都係咁bor,
只係因為香港人對住新界鄉郊好抗拒,
咁咪要尋找他鄉lor

斷估那些有錢老板/合伙人唔會搬去紐約倫敦卦

講咁耐其實點解要移民??
要僻靜? 要空氣好?
香港絕對有唔少僻靜鄉村/別墅, 有平有貴有大有細
定係要面子?
洗咁多錢捨易取難唔多唔少同崇洋有關

[ 本帖最後由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-5 22:48 編輯 ]
art0925 發表於 2006-8-7 17:20 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

haha, maybe I am different la, but after I live aboard for 15 years, I rather stay this way then move back to hk to live in small bird cage, right now is great though, 5000 sqft house with 5 cars and 4 people living in the house, with 1 acre of green, a swimming pool, 2 dogs, great friends.... where can you find such quality way of live, singing K, I do it sometimes gei, in my house lor, and invite friends lor, cause my house have newer songs then those K box that charge 15 us/ hr....I still have Hk customs too, but I also infuse with US way of live...As I know, most Hk people that moved to Seattle rarly want to go back, because life and oppertunity are surly better here then HK.  As most of us developed a love of outdoor that cannot even find in HK, such as Camping at least 4-5 times a year, fishing, clamming, oystering, biking at trails, hiking.  This is the North West way of live lei....btw, the Chinatown here are sort of rundown and too much crime la, therefore, not much people in my generation wants to go there, and if you ask most HK people living in Seattle, they prefer Japanese and Korean food, rather then Chinese food.

but I still go back to HK alot gei...for business lor, other then that I don't really want to live at there forever..

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-4 15:25 發表

你又在歪曲我的意思,
"當然不少西方人香港住落又唔會覺得真係咁差"

都唔知邊句有講過香港居住環境非常好

難道90年代香港之居往面積大d???
外國人減少係同回歸及西方遊客減少有關

即 ...

[ 本帖最後由 art0925 於 2006-8-7 17:23 編輯 ]
art0925 發表於 2006-8-7 17:27 | 顯示全部樓層
However, from static that I received from the school that I used to work for, about 65% of foreign HK student (means coming with a student visa) studying in Washington plan to stay in the US for work, (and about 45% fo them got the H1 and eventually getting green card) because salary here are like 3 times higher then HK.. (Seattlewise).  just like our church, the younger generation (Chinese side) are mostly made up for current/ former international student.

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-5 09:36 發表

香港移居海外潮係80年代末至97年前,
主因係香港回歸前景不明朗,
唔記得係邊度睇返黎話半數已回流返港

而90年代末期開始就已經唔多人移居海外,
反而海外升學就越來越盛

空氣污染的確係一大問題,
不 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-8-7 17:33 | 顯示全部樓層
Actually, there's alot more people studying in aboard is not only because of the education system in HK, it's also because alot of them doesn't like the ways of live in HK, and trust me (there are alot of them...and yes, they might complain at first about nothing to do, but with the internet and BT and stuff, they still can be up to date about hk stuff, and still live in Seattle and earn a great living...alot of them can earn at least $3000 fresh out of college with no experience, with this kind of salary, why would they leave....

btw, if you have some cash, taking care of your dog and grass is not that hard, $100 a month can hire 5 mexican laborers that willing to cut your green grass, plan your flowers, wash your car everyweek and work your dogs everyday.....and the INS doesn't care, because there are 12 millions of them in US....

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-5 22:41 發表

原來你係講緊退休移民,
大城市人退休好多都搬去鄉郊,
唔剩止香港, 全世界都係咁bor,
只係因為香港人對住新界鄉郊好抗拒,
咁咪要尋找他鄉lor

斷估那些有錢老板/合伙人唔會搬去紐約倫敦卦

講咁耐其 ...
art0925 發表於 2006-8-7 17:36 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

I would rather prefer to live in the country side with older educated couples then those 'Country side" with those uneducated folks in NT (some, not all), at least those people living at my neigborhood are quite nice and treat you better then those Hk country side folks, my next door neighbor always share her great pies, home style meal, and taught me how to make butter and alot of great food, and in turn I teach her how to make hk style food too

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-5 22:41 發表

香港絕對有唔少僻靜鄉村/別墅, 有平有貴有大有細
定係要面子?
洗咁多錢捨易取難唔多唔少同崇洋有關 ...
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-7 20:57 | 顯示全部樓層
May be American lifestyle is different from Australian,
especially I am in Melbourne where it can be as busy as Hong Kong.

Our life has no big difference from Hong Kong.
Running for crowded trains, trams and buses.....

Busy school work, revise day to night

We experience the same workload as Hong Kong but with nearly no entertainment at all (what we have is our own laptop only)

I won't jealous of your life in America.
From what I heard from you and other friends,
I can tell your "SPRAWL" lifestyle (typical American lifestyle) contributes most of the climate change in the world.

Sorry, I hope you don't mind but I should say I hate "SPRAWL" lifestyle and it's wrong to promote it in many ways.
 樓主| hk_ayu 發表於 2006-8-7 21:17 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 art0925 於 2006-8-7 17:33 發表
Actually, there's alot more people studying in aboard is not only because of the education system in HK, it's also because alot of them doesn't like the ways of live in HK, and trust me (there are alot of them...and yes, they might complain at first about nothing to do, but with the internet and BT and stuff, they still can be up to date about hk stuff, and still live in Seattle and earn a great living...alot of them can earn at least $3000 fresh out of college with no experience, with this kind of salary, why would they leave....

I know many HK students studying aboard in US wish to stay there.

But most HK students in Australia have no plan to stay as they come here just because of the failure of HKCEE or HKAL.
There was a survey conducted by a HK student showing that 70% of HK students in my campus chose "Very bad" as their comment on Melbourne.

For Australian salary, apparently it's much higher than in HK but more than 50% goes for taxes, plus the higher living cost. Even local families struggle for the high petrol price and mortgage.

Not only that, our surroundings are full of silly people and facilities.
Stupid public transport system, poor hygenic senses of people, all toilets with manual taps and no soap,.........
One of the hittest topics among HK mates are how stupid Westerners are.

[ 本帖最後由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-7 21:25 編輯 ]
art0925 發表於 2006-8-8 04:57 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

Wow, 50% haha, that's quite alot, yes that's true, I've visit Melbourn alot of times, and I think the city is quite similar to parts of NYC, dirty, old and full of weird people (Glad my brother is not one of them, well, sort of, cause he drives a Holden Crewman, haha...)

and talking about Hygene, the worst is not the White dude, is the Chinese, and most of the time, the kind of people that I see spliting or throwing trash on the floor and doesn't flush toilet are either Chinese from China, or from HK....

However, SPRAW I thouhgt in American terms it means only in the urban area wor, I live at the country side that at least 45 min. away from Bellevue (5th largest city in WA), where I live is actually a farming community bor...

原帖由 hk_ayu 於 2006-8-7 21:17 發表

I know many HK students studying aboard in US wish to stay there.

But most HK students in Australia have no plan to stay as they come here just because of the failure of HKCEE or HKAL.
Th ...

[ 本帖最後由 art0925 於 2006-8-8 05:10 編輯 ]
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

站規|清理本站Cookies|hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 19:06