hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網

找回密碼
 會員申請加入

(B0)香港巴士車務及車廂設備 (B1)香港巴士廣告消息/廣告車行踪 (B2)香港巴士討論 [熱門] [精華] (B3)巴士攝影作品貼圖區 [熱門] [精華] (B3i)即拍即貼 -手機相&翻拍Mon相 (B4)兩岸三地巴士討論 [精華] (B5)外地巴士討論 [精華]

Advertisement

(B6)旅遊巴士及過境巴士 [精華] (B7)巴士特別所見 (B11)巴士精華區 (B22)巴士迷吹水區   (V)私家車,商用車,政府及特種車輛 [精華]
(A6)相片及短片分享/攝影技術 (A10)香港地方討論 [精華] (A11)消費著數及飲食資訊 (A16)建築物機電裝置及設備 (A19)問路專區 (N)其他討論題目  
(F1)交通路線建議 (C2)航空 [精華] (C3)海上交通及船隻 [精華] (D1)公共交通有關商品 [精華]   (Y)hkitalk.net會員福利部 (Z)站務資源中心
(R1)香港鐵路 [精華] (R2)香港電車 [精華] (R3)港外鐵路 [精華]   (O1)omsi討論區 (O2)omsi下載區 (O3)omsi教學及求助區
(M1)小型巴士綜合討論 (M2)小型巴士多媒體分享區 (M3)香港小型巴士字軌表        

Advertisement

hkitalk.net 香港交通資訊網»論壇 (B) Bus 巴士討論區 巴士攝影作品貼圖區 (B3) 新巴服務 日日退步 (歡迎接龍)
開啟左側

新巴服務 日日退步 (歡迎接龍)

[複製鏈接]
hkbw 發表於 2007-1-4 10:49 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 da54 於 2007-1-4 10:08 發表

睇黎你都係唔明愚公移山呢個故事係講乜

算吧啦...可能佢連我地個AGRUMENT係乜佢都未明白啦..

[ 本帖最後由 hkbw 於 2007-1-4 10:56 編輯 ]
殺雞焉用牛刀?!
GK9636 發表於 2007-1-4 13:22 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 dicksonboy 於 2007-1-4 02:34 發表

i gurantee you the buses are not used at 100% capacity
Dont let the bus company fool you
i am now working at a transit
months ago, the transit was in trouble because of the pretty much th ...

Then you now can tell the real situation and the fact. Does the company try to improve the service by either increasing the frequency or adding more buses?
That is what I have said before. In their views, dumping remaining buses into different routes to guarantee all passengers being served seems to be inefficient and wasting money. Then how can passengers react in return for these circumstances? People can either choose continuing complaining and using their bad serivce or starting to find other ways to go from one place to another. I think you now realise what is the difference between government-owned corporation and profit-making companies. If you can't get on the bus, very sorry! Would your boss accept the excuse that it is caused by bad bus service or poor transport policy after you arrive late?

Thank you for your further elaboration of my points

[ 本帖最後由 GK9636 於 2007-1-4 13:30 編輯 ]
GK9636@ATENVIRO
dicksonboy 發表於 2007-1-4 13:34 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 GK9636 於 2007-1-4 13:22 發表

Then you now can tell the real situation and the fact. Does the company try to improve the service by either increasing the frequency or adding more buses?
That is what I have said before. I ...

let me tell you the end of the story~
since my OM did that, all the riders, drivers were after his butt
(riders couldnt get on the bus, and drivers cant stay on schedule)
then~ finally, he apologized for his wrong doing and put extra services on the route

ahha~  SEE~ what he ended up doing is what i am talking about~
try to save money from cutting services will never ever work unless there is no demand out there~

by the way, the transit i am working at is a state-owed corp~
so i think it counts as public corp somehow~ but i aint not sure~
053h4 發表於 2007-1-4 13:35 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
053h4 發表於 2007-1-4 13:39 | 顯示全部樓層
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
GK9636 發表於 2007-1-4 13:49 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 dicksonboy 於 2007-1-4 13:34 發表

let me tell you the end of the story~
since my OM did that, all the riders, drivers were after his butt
(riders couldnt get on the bus, and drivers cant stay on schedule)
then~ finally, h ...

Then it would be a different situation as I misunderstood you work in somewhere transit company in Hong Kong.

Now Hong Kong, except KCRC is a wholly government-owned public corporation, bus companies are privately owned and publicly listed. I think you will understand how the difference of the aim of state-owned business and profit-making business. Regretably, bus companies are not state-owned. Franchise is only the model regulating their service but cannot stop the company to continue their profit-making decisions and plans. I stilll hope the company would improve the service. I do understand it is possible but I doubt the feasibility under this plight.

Your opinions seem very similar with me as I also support transport service should be public-owned in order to maximise social benefit
GK9636@ATENVIRO
 樓主| alexero 發表於 2007-1-4 14:17 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

少少回應

1. 點解我要搭682,因為呢條線實在快
由上車到落車,只需20分鐘,計埋行路去巴士站,都只係30分鐘
如果搭巴士(82P/83X)轉地鐵,唔計等車都要45-50分鐘
兩者相差15分鐘,早晚來回就慳30分鐘
如果682服務水平合理,15分鐘內能上車,我看不到為甚麼我要改搭其他路線

2. 當然,現在682早上服務水平可謂離譜
我亦都唔係神經病,非要搭682不可
請大家唔駛為我擔心,我唔會蠢到拿自己的工作「較飛」
我自十二月起已經唔會日日等682,當日唔趕返工先會咁做
(例如我今朝都無搭682,改搭村巴)

不過,只係我工作的公司上班時間彈性較大,先至有咁既「本錢」去等682
但每日仲有數以十計既生客熟客(我估生客居多)響大老山等車,無辜浪費時間
係咪代表佢地唔駛理?

很認真的一個建議,如果新巴唔打算要呢班乘客既錢
請學下九巴47X朝早唔停新城市廣場咁
響大老山682巴士站掛個大牌,寫「本線平日8-9am不停此站,乘客請勿等候」
唔好生人霸死地,個站響度又飛晒站

[ 本帖最後由 alexero 於 2007-1-4 14:19 編輯 ]
有膽做,無膽認 - Down Down NWFB!
teddybus 發表於 2007-1-4 14:46 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 GK9636 於 2007-1-4 13:49 發表

Then it would be a different situation as I misunderstood you work in somewhere transit company in Hong Kong.

Now Hong Kong, except KCRC is a wholly government-owned public corporation, bus companies are privately owned and publicly listed. I think you will understand how the difference of the aim of state-owned business and profit-making business. Regretably, bus companies are not state-owned. Franchise is only the model regulating their service but cannot stop the company to continue their profit-making decisions and plans. I stilll hope the company would improve the service. I do understand it is possible but I doubt the feasibility under this plight.

Your opinions seem very similar with me as I also support transport service should be public-owned in order to maximise social benefit

I don't think the govenment can not stop the bus companies to neglect passengers' needs. As you have mentioned, franchise is a way to regulate the bus service, so if the bus companies do nothing to deal with passengers' complains, actually the govenment can end their franchise and auction it again in the market. CMB is a good example: as its service is complained for a ong time, the govenment end their franchise on some routes and give them to CTB, and even at last, the whole franchise is ended. It shows that the govenment actually have a power to end the franchise if the bus companies serve badly, but the point is whether the government will use it or not in this case. The complain on 682 is not accepted just because there are not enough evidence to show, however, I think the photos are the strong evidence to show that the service is inadequate. It is the governmenr's mistake if it ignores the problem, and I dont think the government will not ignore it if the news is spread. That's why I suggest the writer to complain to the mass media or the members of district concil.
https://www.hkitalk.net/HKiTalk2/index.php?mobile=yes
GK9636 發表於 2007-1-4 15:23 | 顯示全部樓層
原帖由 teddybus 於 2007-1-4 14:46 發表

I don't think the govenment can not stop the bus companies to neglect passengers' needs. As you have mentioned, franchise is a way to regulate the bus service, so if the bus companies do noth ...

Yeah, complaining to mass media and councillors seem to be more relevant and feasible than complaining to those troublemakers. But I do see the government always neglecting people's needs. Therefore, I suggest complaining to councillors as they are powerful enough. However, at the same time, I do think finding other substitutions or waking up earlier would be the other method that the one involved should do to avoid continuing waiting at bus stop and seeing several full load buses skipping the stop every day. It would be more meaningful. Struggling for better service costs time and would not be easy. In my case, I simply do both .

[ 本帖最後由 GK9636 於 2007-1-4 15:37 編輯 ]
GK9636@ATENVIRO
kiwai 發表於 2007-1-4 16:24 | 顯示全部樓層

Advertisement

原帖由 053h4 於 2007-1-4 13:39 發表

投訴要有用, 不過要後時間
現在投訴, 應該有效過12月尾....
因為, 乘客量巳回復正常

現在投訴的話, 有關方面可能會拖到農曆新年先回應,
又話年廿幾o個段時間乘客普遍可以上到682
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 會員申請加入

本版積分規則